Speak to your Sapling Account Manager or get in touch with us directly.
Sapling’s integration with Lever allows you to:
Finding the best talent is the key to any successful organization, but it doesn’t stop at hiring – it’s just as important to support new hires, empowering them to be productive and successful in their new role.
Sapling integration with Lever allows you to trigger new hire data to be sent to Sapling on hiring events. No more spreadsheets or manual data entry required!
The typical workflow is:
1. A Candidate is labelled as Hired in Lever
2. A notification is sent to Sapling that a hiring event has occured
3. Sapling retrieves the candidates information from Lever, and adds them to Sapling's Pending Hires*
4. A Sapling Admin can then start onboarding the new hire (with all the Lever information pre-populated)
* An optional email can be triggered from Sapling alerting People Operations of the pending hire.
"Sapling has allowed us to have a fluid experience from collecting new hire data from Lever automatically into our onboarding program - this has been an amazing way to bridge the candidate’s experience and enhance the overall employee’s lifetime value."
Director of People
Apartment List implemented Sapling in January 2017, consolidating their fragmented new hire systems and processes into purpose built technology.
Using Lever and Sapling together, Apartment List built a streamlined and consistent employee onboarding program that provided a great new hire experience and streamlined the process for internal stakeholders.
Sapling provides a fluid experience collecting new hire data from Lever's ATS automatically into their onboarding program.
Sapling's Workflow and Email engine then provides the People Operations team with visibility of onboarding tasks, and ensured a consistent process for new hires (locally and remote).
On average, Sapling helped to automate 72 workflows per new hire across multiple stakeholders and departments, saving an estimated 140 emails between employees.
Learn more from their case study here.