Are you a new hire about to use Sapling for the first time? Start here.
First off - welcome to your new role 👋 we're so excited to help get you set up!
In case you're wondering about who we are: Sapling is an employee experience tool designed to support great hires to become great team members.
- How do I use Sapling? Check out this article for a full debrief - How do I use Sapling?
- Can I change the information I put in later? Yes - everything is editable in the Employee Platform.
- Do I need to complete Preboarding before day-one? Yes - the information you provide enables your company to be prepared for your arrival and ensure a smooth transition for you and your new team.
- Is completing all my paperwork a requirement of Preboading? The Paperwork section (on the About You page) is optional, however it is highly recommended you complete this before your first day.
- What file types do you accept for uploading documents? Sapling accepts PDF, JPG, JPEG and PNG files.
- Who do I contact if I have questions? You should contact your Manager, People Operations Representative or email Sapling's Support team: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How will I know what I need to do when? Everything will have a due date and you'll be prompted with any overdue reminders via email.
- I've lost my password, how do I get it reset? Head to the login page and click reset password. This is available at [yourcompanyname.saplingapp.io].