Sapling offers a number of integrations that will enhance the Sapling platform experience while improving your teams productivity.
Sapling customers leverage many technologies for their employee experience programs.
Sapling connects with a growing number of HR and non-HR technology partners, and our application offers seamless and secure connections with other vendors. These integrations can be enabled and maintained by certain Admin permissions in Sapling and don’t require any custom development or technical expertise to set up or manage.
Sapling's Key Integrations
- Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS)- Sapling can receive candidate data from recruitment systems, enabling data to be efficiently passed to People Operations / HR teams. ATS Integrations: Lever, SmartRecruiters, JazzHR, Linkedin Talent Hub, Hire by Google, and Workable.
- HR Payroll & Benefits - Sapling allows customers to sync their employee data with a growing number of HR and payroll systems. HR & Payroll Integrations: ADP, Paylocity, Xero, Workday, Compaas, Bswift (Sequoia), Namely, and BambooHR.
- Productivity- Sapling’s workflow and notification engine works seamlessly with a number of productivity applications. Productivity Integrations: G-Suite, Jira, Asana, and Slack.
- Single Sign On- Sapling allows customers to log in to Sapling with standard password management systems, supporting three different systems: Google, Okta, OneLogin, Active Directory, Ping Identity, Shibboleth.
- Feedback & Performance- Sapling can sync data with top tier feedback and performance systems. Feedback and Performace Integrations: Impraise, Small Improvements.
- Time Tracking & Scheduling - Sapling helps teams with hourly workers track their hours and schedules. Time Tracking / Scheduling Integrations: Deputy.
If you are interested in learning more about integrations, please reach out to email@example.com for more info!