How Admins can keep tabs on key events in Sapling
Sapling’s custom alerts allow you to automate emails to remind administrators, managers and employees about specific events in Sapling - like time off requests, approvals, terminations and more.
We’ll be adding more alerts in future such as work anniversaries, birthdays and milestones that are already captured on your calendar. It’s important to stay in-the-know.
How to set-up a Custom Alert?
Navigate to your Sapling emails section which covers:
- Company Emails: the onboarding invitations and welcomes that are typically set-up to communicate with new hires
- Platform Emails: automated Sapling emails that can be enabled / disabled on key events in the employee life cycle
- Custom Alerts: specific email alerts that can be set-up to keep tabs on key events in Sapling
On Custom Alerts, by clicking ‘Create New Alert’, you’ll be able to set:
- The type of alert
- Who should be covered by this alert (i.e. what team members will be monitored)
- Who should the alert to be sent to (i.e. who should be notified)
Example of Termination Custom Alert Email