Learn how to create calendar feeds for new hire start dates, activity due dates and birthdays and time off.
iCalendar feeds allow you to pull Sapling calendar information into Google Calendar, Microsoft Outlook and macOS.
The calendar integration is enabled on an individual basis, and can show:
- New Hire Start Dates: (available to Admin and Super Admins)
- Offboarding Dates (available to Admin and Super Admins)
- Task Due Dates: (available to all team members)
- Birthdays: (available to all team members)
- Work Anniversaries: (available to all team members)
- Out of Office: (available to all team members)
📹 Setting up your Calendars
- Navigate to your profile and click on the 'Calendar' tab.
- Click on 'Calendar Feed', located in the top right of the calendar
- Click 'Create Feed' once for every event type
- Copy this link and paste it into your calendar. You'll then be able to see all your events from Sapling inside your calendar.
- The integration works for programs like Microsoft Outlook, Google Calendar and Apple Calendar.
- Changes made within Sapling can take up to 12 hours to be reflected in your calendar
- The Calendar Feed will show different options dependent on your role (for example, team members that aren't admins can't see first and last days, but will be able to sync over tasks and birthdays).
- If the calendar is shared with colleagues they will be able to see updates to the calendar.