HR Tech (formerly known as HR Technology Conference and Exposition) is right around the corner, and we couldn’t be more excited to join this year. Taking place between October 1-4 at the Venetian in Las Vegas, this is one of the most anticipated HR conferences every year.
Here’s what you can expect if you’re joining in 2019:
- HR technology. Lots of it. There will be thousands of products from over 450 vendors, including industry giants and innovative startups. If you’re here to geek out on the latest and greatest technology, create a list of products you want to see in action so you don’t miss them.
- The Startup Pavilion. All the cool kids will be there, and we’re excited to be in great company. Come by booth 428K to say hello, pick up special giveaways and learn how to make your HR POP!
- Insights from real users. This conference provides a unique opportunity to meet fellow HR tech enthusiasts and learn what’s in their current—and ideal—tech stack. You can gather insights on the technologies that are helping HR departments transform to meet the needs of the modern workforce.
- The parties! Network with top HR leaders across the globe while wine-ing down over an adult beverage. HR Tech Conference is hosting an opening night pub crawl on Tuesday from 5-7pm, as well as HR Happy Hour on Wednesday at 4:30.
- Women in HR Technology Summit. This portion of the conference provides actionable insights to help companies build a culture of inclusion. It’s happening on Tuesday morning, from 8:15am-12pm.
- 12 session tracks. This year’s conference has 12 sessions tracks relevant to the modern HR professional. These include HR transformation, talent management, Future of Work, core HR, and analytics. This conference has content for everyone!
- The closing keynote on automation and the Future of Work. We certainly won’t be cutting out early, as Ravin Jesuthasan’s closing keynote covers a topic near and dear to our hearts: automation.
Meet us at HR Tech or stop by booth 428K in the Startup Pavilion to pick up special giveaways and learn how to make your HR POP!